From Main Street Museum Catalog Wiki
What Makes Europe Tick
Questions currently being researched by Museum staff. Why are there more public toilets in Europe than in America? A 21st century observation: Where have all the bidets gone?
- You have to pay extra to sit down.
- You do not have to tip (or at least, you do not have to tip as much as in America).
- A Piece of the Palace at Versailles
- Square, Rough Stone from the Piers of the Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Tiny Triangular Piece of Grout from the Foundation of the Musée d'Orsay, Paris
- Flat Section of Paving Stone from in front of the Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
- Green Plastic Bracelet worn by Dan Daly while visiting the "Heineken Experience" in Amsterdam
- Russian Chalices "The Adulation of Franz Liszt", (October 22, 1811 – July 31, 1886)
- See also Alexander Pushkin and related artifacts