The Museum Gifte Shoppe
From Main Street Museum Catalog Wiki
Things you'ld like (and some you probably dont...)
At least you wont find them anywhere else (i guess...)
Things With Our Logo On Them
Clothing and T-shirts
- MSM Logo T-shirts
- Periodic Table of Elements T-shirts
- Polka-Dot T-shirts
- "Post Modernism is Killing Us" Caps
- Virgisaurus T-shirts
- "White River Junction... It's not so Bad!" T-shirts
Books and Booklettes
- A Description of the Collections. This hand-bound booklette features discursive text, softened with lots of pictures of our artifacts.
- The Diary of Sabrina Hoisington. One girl's journey west from Vermont to Woodstock, Champagne county, Ohio in 1817. She hears wolves. They have American Indian travelling companions. They get their stuff ripped off. It's a typical Amerian road-trip!
- "What Is It? We Have It. You Want to See It!. Our Hand-bound Brochure
- Silt from the 1927 Flood
- Souvenirs of the Watergate Hotel and Office Building, Washington, D.C.
- Butterfly T-shirts*
The Humping Dog USB Port, from Japan. Sooo cute!
- Ceramic Mug, Blue and White. With a Greek Key. Just like the paper ones you get at Greek take-out places. "We are Happy to Serve You!"